About me

Ok...So my first blog how do I put this.....Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Hey what's up world my name is Tamia but call me Tia. This blog is going to be about cool things I dig up (or not cool) and you tell me if its cool or not. And you can request subjects that you find cool or not that I can post and get others feedback. So to start off I guess I can tell you a bit about me...

I'm in ninth grade and I am homeschooled. I love the outdoors more than  I love hanging around other people.( no offence) Its just that I get along with animals and nature better because they don't judge me on the crazy outfits I wear and my hair dos.....By hair dos I mean don't do at all, I let my hair decide the look of the day. witch Is most of the time crazy or straight up.

I love horses and I wish I had one of my own (never gonna happen). But I do have 3 mixed pit bulls 2 boys 1 girl. the girl is mine, Fairymama. Other than that my parents work at home so we are always together and we have a nice neighborhood and that's all about me!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hercules the liger

The worlds biggest pit bull